Update: Matchday Improvements, Improved Tutorial, League Invites and More
Soccer Manager Arena is currently in Open Beta. During this phase of development numerous changes will be made to the game based on collated data as well as your feedback. You can expect regular updates leading up to the full release of the game.
In this round of changes we’ve made changes to the matchday experience, improved the tutorial and introduced League Invites to name but a few:
- We have made several changes and improvements to the GK special abilities.
- The shooting algorithm has been optimised.
- You now need to be closer to a player you are trying to tackle before it initiates Challenge Mode. This will reduce the number of challenges and allow players to dribble more with the ball.
- If your league is set to Open / Invite Only then members can invite others to join. They will receive a message so they can Accept / Reject the Invite.
New Pack Opening
- It is now quicker to open Player Packs.
- You can now connect to your Facebook account. This means that you can see your Facebook friends who are currently playing the game and interact with them.
- We have made the Tutorial more interactive.
- Multiple bugs that our community have reported from the Arena have been fixed.
Please leave your thoughts and feedback on the forums.