Update: Tactical Changes, Substitutions, Player Fitness and More
In this round of changes we’ve made changes to the matchday experience to add an extra element of strategy to it:
- You can now select two substitutes.
- Every player has 5 levels of energy during a match. Every time a player successfully wins a challenge their energy decreases. A player’s energy level impacts on their attributes.
- During the match you can make substitutions and tactical changes. These can be triggered when your goalkeeper has the ball, at kick off or when your opponent is making a substitution. The number of times you can trigger a change depends on your Manager Level.
- There is now a limit on the number of times you can use a player’s Special Ability. This depends on your Manager Level.
- A Shoot Button has been introduced. The button grows to indicate your player is in a better shooting position.
- Multiple bugs that our community have reported from the Arena have been fixed.
Please leave your thoughts and feedback on the forums.
See you in the Arena!