Update: New Pack Opening, New Cards, Change in Player Levels and More
In this round of changes we’ve add new animations to the opening of packs, added two new player cards, added a new card type, changed the levels of some players and introduced new social features:
New Improved Pack Opening
- New animations have been added that add to the excitement of opening a player pack.
Two New Player Cards
- Two new cards have been introduced to the Arena, The Don and The French Prince.
- The Don is a goal scoring attacking midfielder and is available in Arena 1.
- The French Prince is a speedy forward with an eye for goal and is available in Arena 2.
New Legacy Card
- A new card type, Legacy, has been added to the game.
- The Magic Dwarf and Architect are now Legacy cards.
- Legacy cards will not be available in the Shop and they cannot be unlocked in Player Packs. If you currently own the cards, you can still upgrade them if you have enough XP.
Change in Player Levels
- The way we approach a change in player levels is a combination of listening to our community, testing and looking at the stats. This helps us keep the game balanced. The following six players are having a change in card level:
- Torpedo: Superb —> Elite
- Street Fighter: Superb —> Good
- Little Assasin: Superb —> Good
- Maestro: Good —> Superb
- Kannonball: Good —> Superb
- La Joya: Good —> Superb
- The following changes occur when a players card level changes:
- Good to Superb loses 2 levels;
- Superb to Good gains 2 levels;
- Super to Elite loses 3 levels;
- Elite to Superb gains 3 levels.
- You can now view your friends Profile.
- There are additional Invite Friends tools in the game.
- Multiple bugs that our community have reported from the Arena have been fixed.
Please leave your thoughts and feedback on the forums.
See you in the Arena!