Update: New Cards, Change in Player Levels and New Daily Rewards
In this round of changes we’ve add new four new player cards, changed the levels of some players and introduced Daily Login Rewards:
Four New Player Cards
- Four new cards have been introduced to the Arena: Pocket Knife, The Enforcer, El Torero and Red Imp.
- Pocket Knife is a versatile defender and is available in Arena 1.
- The Enforcer is a tough tackling midfielder and is available in Arena 3.
- El Torero is a winger who is deadly from long range and is available in Arena 1.
- Red Imp is a diminutive tricky forward and is available in Arena 2.
Change in Player Levels
- The way we approach a change in player levels is a combination of listening to our community, testing and looking at the stats. This helps us keep the game balanced. The following six players are having a change in card level:
- Ibracadabra: Elite -> Superb
- Golden Boy: Elite -> Superb
- Di Magia: Elite -> Superb
- Hypnotist: Superb -> Elite
- Ginger Genius: Superb -> Elite
- La Joya: Superb -> Elite
- Cyclone: Superb -> Good
- La Jirafa: Good -> Superb
- The following changes occur when a players card level changes:
- Good to Superb loses 2 levels;
- Superb to Good gains 2 levels;
- Super to Elite loses 3 levels;
- Elite to Superb gains 3 levels.
New Daily Login Rewards
- Login on consecutive days and receive a reward each day in the form of Player Cards, XP , Cash and Credits. The reward is better each day up to Day 7, then it restarts at Day 1. If you miss a day, you will start back at Day 1.
- Multiple bugs that our community have reported from the Arena have been fixed.
Please leave your thoughts and feedback on the forums.
See you in the Arena!